Friday 29 December 2017

Citalopram - Day 2

So today I decided to give it another go after the nasty experience yesterday.

But before that, I found I had a long 10 hours sleep so took both my pill and citalopram 30 minutes late! I Never sleep past 11am at the absolute latest, but I got up at 12.25! I decided for 'Brunch' I'll make myself a Ferraro Roche milkshake which actually turned out nice.

I decided to have a PJ day which is generally a rarity... but in new PJs, you just have to!

After 2 hours I noticed a feeling of me being tipsy, things would go a little slow for me. I decided to take it easy. Just short of 4 hours and every time I got up or had to do something the dizziness would begin, so I made sure to sit down most the day.

My appetite hardly exists. I've not really felt hungry or craved anything, which I don't generally mind but I'll still eat. Today I've had a handful of Pringles, ferraro milkshake, a fry up and a candy cane... not the healthiest of options but hey ho, still in the Christmas hols.

I do feel incredibly tired too. I have a minor headache and I'm about to have myself either a bath or shower. I'm yet to decide (or both!).

I'm feeling no mental effect on them yet, although deep down I feel sad in itself it's come to this in order for me to cope.

No comments:

Post a Comment