Sunday 31 December 2017

Citalopram - Day 4

For some reason, My dreams were extremely vivid last night. I dreamt we were on a Greek island with my boyfriend and my boyfriend's sister and my dog got lost. We found them and decided to live it out with them although my boyfriend's sister had worn the same clothes all month. My dog was talking to me and telling me he hadn't taken his tablets (he has Syringomyelia and atopic dermatitis)... and they couldn't catch fish in the river they were living in so I ducked my head underwater and the river was dead. It was a extremely weird dream!

I woke up at 10am, wide awake which was nice. I managed to clean up the kitchen and read my book. I felt motivated. At 12pm, I took my tablets and sat down. It's new years eve so I'm in no rush for a few hours. Later, I did a load of washing.

A few hours after the meds began kicking in... so did the tiredness, And a much mild dizzy feeling... thankfully nowhere near what it has been. The fainting feeling bad dissapeared.

6pm I decided to get up and ready. By 7pm I was out the house and visited my uncle and cousin at the local pub, I stayed there until 9 of which I went to meet my boyfriend at his cousins.

It's still new years eve so I'm sat here having a few glasses of wine, except the drink is hitting me much harder this time and I already feel very tipsy. I've had 2 small glasses.

But here's my short blog for today. Wishing you all a Happy New year 2018,And this was short because I look anti social! Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment