Wednesday 3 January 2018

Citalopram - Day 7

Finally! A week.

So I've been on 10mg for a week now. According to sources I should up my dose to 20mg but for some reason my doctor told me to give it 3 weeks... so now I just wait.

All dodgy side effects have gone. I do now notice a little bit more motivation there. My confidence is still a little low but at least the confidence is starting to build itself back up again.

Another thing I've noticed is I can sit still for more than 5 minutes. Before I would dread to stay in because my mind couldn't focus and i would overthink all the negatives. Now, I just... relax. Watch a film. Read a book. Do nothing. I'm actually alright.

It's been another, and possibly a final lazy day for me. I've got to still yet dig up the courage to get my uni work done. That on it's own is a killer.

Now, just 6 days until CBT, 8 until I step back to uni for the first time in a month, and 12 until I officially go back. Here's to making the most of that time off Aye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment