Thursday 4 January 2018

Citalopram - Day 8 - Out and about

So I decided to make the titles more interesting.

I had a blood test this morning - so I set my alarm for 8.30. As expected... the struggle to get up and out the bed was ridiculously hard. 9.25 arrived and by now I had an hour to be in the doctors. I pushed myself out of bed in the end and jumped in the shower. I'm very much one of these people if I don't shower on the night, I will in the morning. It's crazy to think I could go 2 days without a wash and be fine but now I darnt try. Not only that... It's unhygenic really isn't it? Particularly in women... It's very much frowned upon.

Anyway, within half hour I was washed, changed, hair straightened and out the house. By the time I got to the doctors and had my blood test I was ready to do a little shopping. The blood test was due to my hair falling out. I took the longer bus to go shopping today. I felt the need to. As soon as I got to merry hill I was starving. But it was 11.20 and I wanted a macdonalds... so I waited until 12.20. For that hour I went into Debenhams and picked out some new Jeans and a very thick, beautiful fleece top... totalling £24 rather than £65 As it's the sales. My nan gave me a £20 one4all gift card so I'd spent that instantly.

After I had a maccies. All of a sudden I started to feel a little dizzy. I'm starting to wonder whether the bright colours has something to do with my dizziness- if I go back to the time I lived in Stafford for uni, and I went shopping. In one shop it was so overwhelming I had to walk out - and I notice this happen a lot when I'm exposed a lot to shops. I'm not sure if it's an inner anxiety or what but it's confusing. I think the meds don't help too and the fact i had not eaten all morning wasn't good either. I did take my tablets whilst queing, though.. on an empty stomach.

Anyway after maccies I looked around for a few birthday presents for people. January is the worse for birthdays!! I then bumped into one of my doctors. He hesitated as though he was waiting for me to say something. But I just said my usual hello and told him I'm just looking for some packing boxes... for my dad. Well that was boring. I continued out the shop and eventually found a packing kit in Ryman.

Eventually I went home. Normal bus... and I had a call and email regarding my CBT which thankfully is still going ahead. I'm so excited. Me and my friend have also booked Pole classes, which I could do with. It sounds quite enjoyable and is supposed to improve every aspect of your physique which I could do with.

So all in all the days been positive. I'm still struggling to push myself to write more in my dissertation. Tomorrow, I will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment